We are looking for an SEO Analyst with 1+ year of experience to join our SEO team and help us build a robust online presence.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The main focus of this role will include being responsible for the overall Organic Search, keyword Research, page speed optimization, content optimization, link building, local search optimization and increasing traffic & conversion.
- The successful candidate must have a solid understanding of SEO on-page & off-page, and experience in social media, online advertising, website development, and analytical reporting.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Perfect knowledge of how to monitor SEO performance by using SEO tools available (Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, etc.)
- Responsible for analysing the client’s goal and designing the marketing plan that works best.
- Reviewing client’s current website
- Developing long term relationships with key clients.
- Depth knowledge in Link Building & Social Media Marketing to Create campaigns and strategies.
- Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 1+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI development.
- Good working Knowledge of pixel-perfect conversion of PSD into HTML document with the Responsive view.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.