As a Social Media Marketer, you will develop and implement social media strategies that are aligned with the clients’ goals. You will be responsible to drive efficient growth through social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest and explore opportunities in other emerging platforms.
You will be instrumental in building, maintaining and optimizing digital advertising campaigns and have an experimental and methodological approach. The position requires a blend of creativity, analytical skill, perseverance and results-oriented problem-solving.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage clients’ Social Media accounts that include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other relevant platforms
- Create Social Media campaigns and strategies that include budget planning and implementation schedules
- Perform keyword research based on clients’ business objectives to explore new opportunities
- Generating leads and sales using Social Media Ads
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Testing variations of ads to determine the best performing ones
- Measure the performances of the ad campaigns and present the results
- Measure the KPIs of all platforms and bring out a report
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Social Media Marketer
- Must have managed Social Media campaigns
- Experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- Strong ability to analyze information and suggest data driven recommendations
- Must be aware of the latest social media trends
- Should be detail-oriented and an active listener
- Any Bachelor/Post Graduate Degree
- Enjoys learning new things
The following are a plus but not requirements:
- Positive involvement with the SEO/PPC community
- Must stay on top of current trends and advancements in SEO/PPC technology
- Knowledge of Google AdWords and Microsoft Ad Center
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools